The Infront Group has been providing Event Security since 2002. Our extensive experience ensures that our team is able to anticipate and avoid many of the security threats incured during crowded events. We have developed a reputation throughout the event industry as the “go to” security provider for major events on the Queensland social calendar. We are one of the few companies who can provide directly employed staff for any event whether it be 200 or 200,000 people!
Many security providers utilise one workforce who often work across all aspects of the business, meaning they will have limited knowledge of a wide range of security requirements but not specialised event knowledge and skills. At Infront Group, we believe that; to provide you with the most effective event security requires a specialised team. Infront Group’s dedicated events team is trained and accredited in specific event roles, meaning that each guard is a specialist in their area of operation.
Infront Group Events Security team specialises in the following areas of operation:
* Stage ( barrier and pit guards)
* Back of House
* Entry Gates including ID checks and bag searches
* Perimeter Security
* Roving Security and Incidents Response
* RSA Guards
* Command Centre for site control
* Asset Protection
* Traffic Control
* Concierge / Guest relations
Please note; not all roles have been specified on this list. To learn more contact our event team
Do you have an Event on the calendar and need an experienced security team?
Custom made solutions for your event – Conception to Conclusion
Our team will take you through all elements of your event security planning. Including, but not limited to; security legal requirements, workplace health and safety and consultation with QPS, QAS and QFS. Further, we can review the logistics of the location, the exposure to risk and a host of other factors in determining the ideal strategy for securing your event.
Event security needs to be thorough without being overwhelming. We utilise a wide variety of security technologies combined with our highly trained professional event security staff to ensure that your event goes smoothly.
OUR PHILOSOPHY – THE SUCCESS OF ANY EVENT IS BASED ON THREE (3) CORE COMPONENTS:
- Planning – we work with event management and the various stakeholders including emergency services to develop a Security Management Plan as well as specific position instructions for all staff. With the implementation of the Australian Federal Government’s ANZCTC Protecting Crowded Places from Terrorism strategy, we incorporate the associated guidelines into event Security Plans. We are also able to access additional threat and protective security information to assist us when planning the security for any event.
- Execution (including Bump in/Bump out) – each member of the event security team is a specialist operator, trained to provide a particular expertise to the highest level. As an example, our Gate Entry staff are experts in managing entry points, ensuring patrons meet all entry requirements including proof of age and dress code, as well as implementing any prohibited items refusal policy in a professional non-threatening manner. The Gate Entry Team only operate at entry points, hence their expertise in this pivotal area. We do however, also have many multi-skilled staff who are able to support a variety of roles/positions at an event, and move amongst various positions to meet any surge requirements. All staff are provided with position instructions, communication protocols including for the Central Command Centre and, details of the chain of command including their direct supervisor whom they are to contact. On ground supervisory staff oversee all operational requirements. Supervisory staff are overseen by Infront senior management.
- Debrief – At the completion of any event, Infront ensures that we undertake a debrief to review the service provision, and learn lessons for “next time”.